Sunday 17 July 2016

London skyline pouch - Second finish in quarter three!

ŴWay back when I went to Fat Quarterly retreat I made these as swap items



I made a test panel that I didn't use.




When I was rummaging through stuff to make my finish along list for quarter three I found it and thought I should use it up at last  ....

It is a bit bigger so I didn't think I could make the same sort of pouch.  I added some yellow polka dot to brighten it up!



The lining is a very cute print with tiny guards and more London landmarks.  




The back is a japanese print with lots of trains.




I used to commute to London into Waterloo station.  I walked across Waterloo bridge.  Looking left I saw the Houses of Parliament and looking right I saw Tower Bridge!  I loved seeing those fabulous landmarks and I'm glad to have a little souvenir of that time.



I'll be linking this finish up to the Finish-A-Long at the end of the quarter.

Here is my original list.






Finish A Long 2016

8 comments:

  1. Yay for a finish already! I'll share on our FAL fb page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty superb, well done for finishing so early in the quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great finish, and I love the fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how this turned out, and the lining fabric is perfect! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...