Are you starting 2016 in a Scraptastic Tuesday way ?
Leanne and I do hope so!
We are all set for another year and I still have loads of scraps.
Here are the scrappy projects that I'd like to finish this year:
1 the triffid quilt - pure fantasy this one!
3. Leftovers from cutting out my clamshell quilts which could be appliquéd onto a background - not sure if they are flowers, birds or something else
So do you have a list of scrappy projects ? If so we'd love to see them. If not we still want to see what scrappiness you have been up to.
A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the following prizes which will be awarded randomly among those of you who link up.
- Mad About Patchwork - a $40 gift certificate
- Fluffy Sheep Quilting - a €20 (20 Euro) gift certificate
- Green Fairy Quilts - $25 gift certificate
- Karen Lewis Textiles - scrap pack
- Fat Quarter Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Massdrop - Little Bird Fat Quarter Bundle
- Sew Sisters Quilt Shop - $25 gift certificate
- Simply Solids - £20 (20 Pounds) gift certificate
- You don't have to have joined us before, everyone is welcome.
- One link per person, and it will be your entry into the random draw for the prizes. It is the same link up here and at Leanne's blog - She Can Quilt - so you only need to link up on one of our blogs.
- Please visit at least a few of the links, they are very inspiring, and leave comments too as everyone loves to connect.
- Use the Scraptastic Tuesday button and invite your friends to join us too. Please share our button, or a link or the hashtag #scraptastictuesday in your linked post or photo.
- The link is open until next Monday night at 10:00 pm MST. We will announce the winners next Tuesday.
- If you have trouble linking up, let me or Leanne know and we will get you sorted.