Monday 1 August 2011

Cats can do washing up!

If you have seen Disney's Snow White you will know that having a load of animals in your house leads to sparklingly spick and span dishes, beds, floors - you name it, they can clean it!


Yesterday I went to a tiny but very local antique market in a hotel in my village - I can walk there in less than 5 minutes.  There was not much to take my fancy there today but I could not resist this....






It is called " What every woman knows " Token Kitten & Puppy series no. 9




Well I have been missing out on all this home help.  This is what my cats do at home....






and a lot of sleeping.....zzzzz! 




Actually they have done a bit of dusting with those bushy tails especially when chasing something that has ended up under the furniture.


How do your pets help in the house?






Nicky







3 comments:

  1. wish my maisie would help with the dishes like that, I think she would prefer to just stay as a quilt tester extraordinaire!
    Your cats are just gorgeous, so snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you stolen my cat susie? :-P

    saffy is the doible of mine except the mouth is more white than susie. But my cat drinks direct from the tap too. She sits in the sink and sits on the edge of the bath tub when I'm in the bath. Don't know why but we can't always understand our cats eh?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...